We’re pleased to announce that registration is now open to become a Learning Partner, and you can register via this form.
Following registration, we will supply you with:
- Key messages relating to Chartered Status
- A Learning Partner logo and brochure to aid with messaging about your partnership with the College
- Access to the Certificate in Evidence-Informed Practice (RRP £99) for the key contact
The marketing toolkit will contain content in the following areas:
- What is Chartered Teacher Status
- Chartered Status: What is changing and how to relay that information
- What is a Learning Partner and what can you say in relation to CCT
- What you can say about the assessments on our behalf
You will be able to review and agree to the Learning Partner T&Cs on the form, and an invoice will be sent to you for the one off £100 registration fee.
NB: you will need to designate a Learning Partner key contact who is a member of the Chartered College of Teaching, in order to have access to key documentation and materials.
From January 2022, candidates will be able to begin registration for Chartered Status, and Learning Partners will have access to a Learning Partner hub including:
- Assessments and supporting materials
- Online training and handbooks for candidates and learning partners
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.