Using the form below, we accept submissions for the following content:
If you would like to write for more than one section you must fill out multiple forms.
We run a separate call for submissions for our termly journal, Impact. If you would like to write for this, please look for live announcements on the journal homepage.
For the next issue of Impact we are seeking papers focussing on ‘broad and balanced curriculum’. Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Curriculum development – purpose, principles and values
- Coverage and delivery – subjects, content and approaches
- Supporting achievement and progress – including cultural, social and physical development
- Researching the curriculum – measuring the impact of different approaches
Article types include:
- Research: Summaries of current, original research (including practitioner research) with their implications for pedagogy
- Perspectives: Pieces offering a clear, balanced, research-informed review or critique of a particular topic within the issue theme
- Case studies
- Reflections: Teachers discussing a specific piece of research and how it has informed their practice.
We encourage submissions across the full range of settings and phases. We are also happy to receive submissions for areas of particular interest to teachers outside of these topics for consideration either in the print or online edition of Impact.
If you wish to submit to this issue please send your proposed title and 150-250 word abstract, specifying which article type you intend to write, using the form below.
Please note the following deadlines for submissions:
Submissions deadline: 4th February
Notifications of accepted proposals sent to authors: 8th February
Full drafts submitted: 1st March
If you do not hear from us by 8th February, please contact us at email@example.com. If you are from a commercial organisation, please contact the publishing team prior to submitting.
Please create an account below to complete the application form. If you have any questions about the programme during the process please contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
NB: This application form is for participants who have not been nominated to take part in the programme by their school. If you have been or expect to be nominated by your school, please do not complete this form as you will be sent a link with the correct form. If you are unsure, please feel free to contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7911 5589 and we will be more than happy to support.
Please create an account below and then complete the application form. If you have any questions about the programme during the process please contact us on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you.